Channelling elements of New York’s meat packing district and San Francisco’s Silicon Valley, Cremorne is well and truly becoming the Creative/Tech hub of Melbourne.
The highly regarded Figurehead Construction have been appointed and now the project is well truly underway with a projected completion of Q2 2020.
The building can be offered as a whole, floor by floor or part floor basis - a summary of available areas is as follows:
• Ground Floor – 150sqm (Retail 1: 75sqm, Retail 2: 75sqm)
• Level 1: 702sqm (internal), 138sqm (terrace)
• Level 2: 712sqm (internal), 48sqm (terrace)
• Level 3: 712sqm (internal), 48sqm (terrace)
• Level 4: 465sqm (internal), 273sqm (terrace)
• Level 5: 292sqm (internal), 154sqm (terrace)
• Level 6: 292sqm (internal), 52sqm (terrace)
• Total NLA: 3325sqm
• 38 basement carparks
Key design elements include;
• Exposed ceilings and services
• Floor to ceiling glass façade allowing each floor to be soaked in natural light
• Uninterrupted 360 views of the CBD, South Yarra and Richmond
• Ability to provide polished concrete floors or alternate floor coverings
• 5-Star Green Star Rating
• State of the art EOT facilities
Male/Female toilets and showers
Concept plans and building drawings are available upon request.
For more details, please email agent