Located on the northern side of the city in the significantly growing suburb of Boorooma. Offers exposure to the Olympic Highway, adjoining residential areas, access to Charles Sturt University.
This land has an approximate area of 2577 square metres.
B2 - local centre
- land area of approximately 2577 square metres
- retaining walls will be in place
- level site will be ready to build on
- site includes power, water and sewer connections
- common road access provided
- exposure to Olympic Highway
- adjoining fast developing residential areas
- tap into nearby university campus needs
- significant volume of passing traffic (figures available)
$1,150,000 plus GST
All areas and figures approximate only. All precautions have been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information, but does not constitute any representation by the Agent of Vendor. All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
For more details, please email agent