Impeccably located in what is quickly becoming Melbourne’s most iconic lifestyle precinct, Level 3 at 201 Fitzroy Street, St Kilda is an incredible investment/owner occupier opportunity that is rare to come by.
Situated just 4.7km south-east of Melbourne’s CBD, this sensational property is surrounded by Melbourne’s finest amenity including restaurants, cafes, shopping, sporting facilities and excellent public transport, making it a unique opportunity for investors and owner occupiers.
This fantastic whole floor opportunity is split into two offices with General Pants Co current leasing approximately 390sqm allowing for an investor or owner occupier to either lease out or occupy the remaining 390sqm.
Timing is ideal to secure a whole floor as opportunities like this do not come around often and will be quickly snapped up in this tightly held precinct.
• Whole office floor available
• Five (5) secure basement car spaces
• Currently returning $119,600 plus GST
• Potentially fully let income of approximately $250,000 per annum plus GST
• Perfect for investors/owner occupiers
• Uninterrupted views over Albert Park, Melbourne’s CBD and Port Phillip Bay
• Excellent natural light to all sides
• Surrounded by Melbourne’s finest amenity
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Matthew or Andrew.
For more details, please email agent