The Black Rock Inn presents as one of best quality motels in the Central Highlands Region of Queensland. Built in 2013 with no expense spared, this modern motel with licenced restaurant boasts 72 rooms plus manager accommodation, comprising of 68 single bed rooms, 4 two bed rooms and a two-bedroom managers' residence.
The impressive list of features unmatched by any in the region includes:
• Twice the room numbers of the average competitor
• 5 years old with depreciation benefits
• Licenced bar & restaurant with al fresco seating 100+
• Modern commercial kitchen with 2 x large walk in cold rooms & freezer
• On site commercial laundry facilities
• Conference facilities seating 100+
• Spacious 2-bedroom managers' residence
• Secure off-street parking
• Permanent construction methods
Based on current average room rates and a modest occupancy rate of only 60%, the accommodation income alone would exceed $2.25mil annually. Added to that, is the additional revenue available from the fully functioning restaurant & bar.
Already a profitable business, the increasing mining industry demand for accommodation in the area, provides a genuine opportunity for leasehold or freehold operators to build the motel turnover into a large scale, high profit growth operation.
Contact Ashley Rees or Warwick Peters for further information or to arrange an inspection.
For more details, please email agent