Colliers International are proud to present 214-220 North Street, Toowoomba to the market via Expressions of Interest closing 26 September at 4pm.
This prime 1.55ha site is impeccably positioned to take advantage of a multitude of development opportunities and provides excellent exposure on the corner of North & Mort Streets Toowoomba. Located in close proximity to the soon to be opened Toowoomba Second Range Crossing, the property is set to offer increased passing vehicular traffic being located on one of the major distributor roads to the Toowoomba Central Business District.
- 1.55ha* of Low Impact Industry land
- Suited to a large variety of development options such as fuel, food, aged care, industrial and/or bulky goods uses (STCA)
- Potential to subdivide site (STCA)
- Previous plans available for a service station & large industrial unit complex
- Two street corner frontage to North & Mort Streets Toowoomba
The recent Mort Street upgrades allows for complete ease of access, linking Brisbane to Toowoomba, the Darling Downs and Western Queensland.
Now is the time to act in order to secure one of the only substantial land parcels in close proximity to the second range crossing which offers a diverse range of development potentials. Act now!
For a copy of the information memorandum or to organise an exclusive inspection please contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
*Areas & outlines are approx.
For more details, please email agent