Eastpoint Tower and Food Fair contains 104 apartments, 23 commercial suites, 30 specialty shops. The entrance to the shopping centre is on 283 New South Head Road. The complex is adjacent to the train station and bus interchange, as well as the Edgecliff Centre which also contains a shopping centre and offices.
- Approx 1,360m2 of lower ground retail or commercial space
- Adjacent is approx 710m2 of car park divided into 46 car spaces
- Potential to remove non structural walls, undertake refurbishment
- Potential to extend into car park, creating approx 2,070m2
- Entrance from New South Head Rd and the external train concourse
- Lessor to install lift at main shopping centre entry
- Parking at Eastpoint is available by private or public parking.
- Potential for rear loading dock and stock delivery
- Previously medical businesses, zoned “B2 Local Centre”
- Potential for Medical, Education, Child Care, Fitness,
- Supermarket food, Hardware, Entertainment,
- Registered Club or, Veterinary Hospital
- All above subject to engineering, council, Strata approval
Full information memorandum available on request
For more details, please email agent