The iconic "Lue Hotel" has been a landmark in the Lue region for generations, now this attractive, historic, typically Australian country hotel could be yours. Situated 30 minutes from Mudgee by tar sealed road into the heart of "Lue" offering a licensed freehold property PLUS two commercial shop fronts established for over 100 years.
- Features include a colonial period large bar, games room, combustion fire places, restaurant dining with surrounding large beer garden & external hotel toilet facilities
- All plant and equipment including equipped kitchen, large cool room & bar furniture included
- The private residence adjoining comprises six large bedrooms with high ceilings, Private kitchen & bathroom facilities with reverse cycle air conditioning/combustion fire place
- 10 rooms are available for guests all with bed/bunks & heating and cooling facilities with additional two amenities blocks for accommodation guests
- Water is supply by an Equipped bore & large water tanks, with fenced into two paddocks
- Two additional commercial space leased out separately to Hotel
- Perfect for a hands-on/family operation or managed in this "one pub" town and community meeting place *Note current manager would stay on
Buy a lifestyle with an income that will provide you with an unrivalled experience allowing you to earn an excellent income while socialising with the friendly locals, contribute to the Lue community and constantly meet new people. Doesn't sound like work does it?
For further information or a private inspection contact Alyse Pilley 0421648155
For more details, please email agent