Ideally located on the western side of Fitzmaurice Street on the corner of Centreway Place, this property is surrounded by a variety of professional suites, cafes, Wagga Wagga City Council Chambers & Civic Theatre as well as various retail shops.
This property has an approximate site area of 240.30 square metres and approximate building area of 390 square metres
B3 Commercial Core
- Erected on the site is a split level commercial development, built circa 1940’s. With brick walls, corrugated iron roof with concrete floors.
- The ‘basement’ floor comprises of a floor area of approximately 195 square metres and was used for the iconic “Lum Inn” family Chinese restaurant for more than 40 years.
- The ‘ground floor’ has a floor area of approximately 195 square metres and has been tenanted by the Wagga Wagga Base Hospital Auxiliary for many years, lease expiring May 2022, paying $21,469 per annum plus GST
- The ground floor consists of a retail tenancy with plaster ceilings and walls, fluorescent lighting and vinyl floors. The tenancy has a kitchenette, amenities and storeroom.
- The basement has existing exhaust fan, grease trap, water cooled wok burners and cool room. The existing kitchen fitout is passing with the sale.
$425,000.00 plus GST if applicable
All areas and figures approximate only. All precautions have been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information, but does not constitute any representation by the Agent of Vendor. All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
For more details, please email agent