Don't miss the chance to secure one of Cowra's landmark buildings, in this prominent CBD location. Buyers are sure to fall in love with the character and charm this stone building beholds. Build circa 1904, this building was once the Australian Joint Stock Bank but in more recent times is home to thriving local business "The Oxley".
Key features to this property include:
- 3 x 3 year lease commenced on the 6th July 2018 & currently returning $36,960 pa (incl GST)
- Commercially compliant, high quality ground floor renovation completed in 2017
- Well positioned 532m2 block in the heart of Kendal Street, zoned B2 Local Center
- Four bedrooms, plus office, on second level, with renovation potential
- Secure return now with potential to further utilize the full extent of the building
Opportunities to secure property in such a prominent CBD location are few and far between, call today for more information.
Adam Gambrill | M: 0417 533 453 |P: 02 6342 3422 | email@example.com | facebook.com/adamgambrill.rwemc | Instagram: @adamgambrill.rwemc
For more details, please email agent