McGees Property is pleased to exclusively present 24 Logan Road, Woolloongabba to the market for sale via private treaty.
Key features include:
- Fully leased net income $109,312.91
- Frontage to Stanley Street and Logan Road
- Opposite Gabba Stadium
- Short distance from CrossRiver Rail Gabba Station
- Close proximity to Mater precinct
- Freehold asset
- Fully leased to a national tenant (Brother International)
- On site car parking – 8 car parks – 1:35m2
The asset benefits from a prime location within one of the fastest growing suburbs of in the Brisbane's Inner south. The property is located 3 radial km from the Brisbane CBD with ease of access to main arterials.
Woolloongabba's mixed use precinct has begun to flourish, with a $600 million urban precinct development underway. Along with a $1bn student accommodation precinct having been completed.
Interested parties are invited to contact David Bright and Jose Rojas of McGees Property for additional information or to arrange an inspection.
For more details, please email agent