- Total building area: 53sqm*
- 9 metre* frontage to Franklin Street
- Air conditioning
- 250 Amp power supply
- Gas Available
- Greasy waste
- Next door to Iglu (student accommodation)
- Directly opposite the Queen Victoria Market
- Laneway access to A’Beckett Street
- One (1) on-site undercover car space included
Iglu Franklin Street is a 594-bed student accommodation building opposite the Queen Victoria market. The project consists of one nine storey building at the front and another twenty three storey building at the rear. Iglu Franklin will be the fifth and biggest building in the Iglu Australia series, with two already existing in Brisbane and another two in Sydney.
Over the next five years, the Queen Victoria Market and the surrounding precinct will be undergoing a restoration and renewal program so this is a great opportunity to be within close walking distance to the newly refurbished market.
Looking to Sell, Lease or Develop your Property? Contact ICR Property Group, the experts in Commercial Real Estate.
Raff De Luise – 0418 533 633
Julian Materia – 0498 188 011
For more details, please email agent