PROPERTY OVERVIEW >> $456pw - Price incl. Feature-rich coworking office on St Kilda Road, Melbourne. For years you have worked and achieved despite your uninspiring environment, so think what you’ll do in this dynamic workplace – with coworking and private spaces, shared chillout zones, super fast internet, networking events and a fully equipped kitchen, its vibrant mix of spaces and amenities simply make sense together and have formed a thriving community of freelancers, startups, corporates and consultants. For a happier working day, more connections and cost savings, this fab coworking office is your solution!
This instantly recognisable two-storey building on St Kilda Road was completely redesigned and refitted as a modern upmarket office space with onsite parking and shower facilities. It is ideally located within a buzzing cultural and business district of Greater Melbourne and is just a stone’s throw from Melbourne CBD and St Kilda Beach making it a great spot for both city dwellers and beach bums. St Kilda Road is super well-linked with trams, buses and train stations within easy reach.
The listing below is only $1980 per month, perfect for a team of 4 and comes fully furnished with flexible rental terms. The location is very central as the workspace is only a 17 min walk from Balaclava Station and a 8 min walk from Woonsocket Ct bus stop. This Private Office is located in St Kilda and if you book a tour they can show you 8 different office spaces available ranging in size from 1 to 255 desks. Did you know our team offer a free personalised service to help you shortlist, book and negotiate the best rate on your ideal workspace. From a 1 person hot desk to an enterprise team of 1000+ the Office Hub team can customise a flexible furnished office solution for your team.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Regular cleaning
· Your own receptionist and waiting area for your clients
· FREE use of the Meeting Rooms
· Flexible lease with the ability to grow into bigger space
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· FREE business networking events
· Access to Health and Wellness Room
· Commercial grade internet (Free)
· Collaborative space with a great community feel
· Lockable storage unit
· Air conditioning
· Bike racks
· Cafe/restaurant onsite
· Company signage
· Conference facilities available
· Disabled facilities
· Modern fit out
· Natural light
· Private offices and dedicated desks
· Professional environment
· Impressive A grade foyer and fitout
· Direct access to public transport
· Modern communal food preparation areas
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Gym and fitness centre close by
· Impressive new fit out
· Floor to ceiling glass throughout building
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world\'s No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We\'ll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We\'ll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.
For more details, please email agent