This office is 1 of 4 in a very well maintained building, which is comprised of 2 ground floor office suites, and 2 upper floor suites. The office suite for lease is on the first floor with frontage to Melbourne Street.
The external timber work (facias, barges) and gutters have very recently been repainted in a charcoal colour. Note that the photos of the building external were taken before the repaint was performed.
Almost continuously leased since 2005, this modern office suite is available for a new tenant now.
Located on prestigious Melbourne Street in North Adelaide (on the corner with New Street) this office offers various business types a very professional, modern, light-filled, well appointed, and fully self-contained premises from which to conduct and promote their enterprise.
As suggested above, this office suite is characterised by the large building entrance atrium which floods the reception area and the three front offices with natural light.
Brilliant North Adelaide Location:
• 5 min walk to Melbourne Street cafes
• 5min walk to the Old Lion Hotel, &
• 5 min walk to Melbourne Street Post Office
• Within minutes of the city centre
• Public transport past the front door
Features of the suite are:
• 5 generously proportioned offices
• Attractive reception area with opposite at front, &
• Smaller atrium behind reception
• Self-contained Kitchen
• Separate male & female toilets
• fitted slim-line venetian blinds throughout
• Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
• Split Reverse cycle A-C unit to N-E office
• Fully networked 10/100Mb wired, hub & cabinet
• Recently fitted with new high quality carpets
• Custom-built American Oak furniture included*
• 2 car parks included
• Separate rear entrance direct from the car park
• Vehicle access to car park from New Street
Recently, the old stone wall on the Melbourne Street front boundary has been demolished to make way for a modern soft architectural landscaped frontage to the building. These works will be completed shortly..
$34,600 Gross per annum
For more details, please email agent