25-27 Indwe Street, Footscray is located on a prominent corner within a tightly held location, holding a current town planning permit, the site has the following features:
- 5.73* hectares of land on two titles.
- Rare infill development site
- Existing permit
- Planning approval in place for a multi-unit development
- Suit owner-occupiers or developers
- A corner site featuring a combined 483 metres of street frontage
The site adjoins a popular residential precinct and enjoys fantastic local infrastructure including; accessible public transport, close proximity to Central West Shopping Centre and Victoria University of Technology. This is a rare opportunity to secure a large infill site within 15 minutes of Melbourne’s CBD.
The property is being offered for sale via Expressions of Interest, closing Wednesday, 13 November at 3 pm.
For more details, please email agent