Savills is delighted to offer for sale this exceptional CBD freehold building located at 26-32 King Street, Melbourne. This outstanding five level retail and office building is fully leased to a range of high quality tenants and is ideally located within the highly popular 24-hour entertainment precinct of Melbourne.
The key attributes of the property include:
- A substantial 5-level retail and office building of 1,200sq m*
- Prime landholding of 304sq m* with significant future development potential
- Leased to a range of quality retail/office tenants including 7-Eleven
- Current Net Rental: $352,399 per annum* + outgoings & GST
- Obvious rental upside, refurbishment and value-add potential
- Situated within Melbourne’s booming western core, currently experiencing a huge influx of development and investment
- Positioned within Melbourne’s vibrant 24-hour entertainment precinct, close to Crown Casino
- A short walk to Southern Cross Train Station
The property presents a fantastic opportunity to capitalise on Melbourne’s rapidly evolving west end, and as such we encourage prospective purchasers to actively consider this excellent opportunity.
Clinton Baxter - 0413 569 888
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
For more details, please email agent