Colliers International are proud to present to the market 26 Palmerin Street, Warwick For Sale or Lease via Expressions of Interest. The former Bunnings site offers an outstanding opportunity for a new owner or tenant to rejuvenate the site & take advantage of this outstanding location in the Warwick CBD. Ideal for large format retailers and office users either as owner or tenant.
• Total building area of 2,075 sqm* with a flexible floor plate available for smaller tenancies ranging from 262 sqm* to 970 sqm* (can be adjusted to fit your requirements)
• Retail development plans available with 4 large format tenancies plus a cafe.
• Suitable for a wide variety of large format retail & office users.
• Great signage opportunity via 2 street frontage Palmerin and Albert Streets.
• Located close to Woolworths, Coles, IGA, Harvey Norman in the thriving regional city centre.
• Zoned Principal Centre.
• Currently 27 onsite car parks with redevelopment plans to increase to 34.
• As a lease option the owners will work with tenant requirements & refurbish building to suit
• Purchase the site to owner occupy or take advantage of redevelopment potential options.
Well located in the Northern CBD of Warwick directly opposite Leslie Park the site presents great amenity and exposure. Warwick continues a tradition of a very stable population base and a significant regional centre with very sound economic profile as part of the Southern Downs Region. Take advantage of these opportunities to capitalise on the site as an owner occupier or landlord.
Currently taking Expressions of Interests For sale & Lease for this outstanding redevelopment opportunity! Information Memorandum & due diligence data room available on request.
Accelerating Success. For more information, please contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International.
*Areas are approx
For more details, please email agent