CBER & BadgerFox exclusively offer 27-29 Knox Street, Double Bay by way of Public Auction on Thursday 31 October 20109 at 10:30AM. Described perfectly as a "Trophy Asset", this substantial freehold building is a rare opportunity to acquire one of Double Bay most significant buildings. Situated in one of Double Bay's most renowned streets, this exceptional investment opportunity is located in Sydney's most prestigious harbour side village.
Housing the newly located ANZ bank, 27-29 Knox Street, Double Bay is an exceptional investment opportunity with the benefit of a professional established tenant with future development potential.
Situated between Sportscraft and Double Bay's famous Twenty-One Espresso and directly opposite the Cosmopolitan Centre. The asset is a single tenancy within a recently renovated and state of the art ANZ Bank.
Features of the asset include:
- Blue chip freehold investment property in the heart of the Double Bay village with development potential;
- High ceilings and extensive glass frontage to Knox Street;
- Rear street access to Knox Lane;
- Wide façade with opportunity for branding opportunity and exposure;
- Estimated net income of $199,217* per annum;
- Long term lease in place with an allocated rent review date in mid-2020;
- Total lettable area 230sqm*;
- Land 230sqm*;
- Flexible B2 local centre zoning;
- Potential development upside (STCA);
- FSR of 2.5:1 and 14.7 metre height limit; and
- Rare opportunity to acquire a low maintenance, passive investment located in one of Australia's most notable suburbs.
27-29 Knox Street set to be offered for Sale via Public Auction by Damian Cooley on Thursday, 31 October 2019 at 10:30AM (AEDT) at:
Level 5, 1 Margaret Street
Sydney NSW 2000
For all inspections and further information, please contact:
0412 822 144
0421 218 031
0415 699 340
0402 566 607
*Approximate and based on information provided by the Vendor
For more details, please email agent