With growth comes opportunity and, as the economy in the Upper Hunter strengthens, this property offers enormous potential for the development of a new or growing commercial enterprise. Features of this unique parcel of land include the following:
- This is a level site comprising some 2807 square metres.
- The property is located in a high profile position opposite the Muswellbrook Railway Station and Bus Terminus. Close by are National branded retail trade businesses including Home Hardware and Timber and Tradelink Plumbing Supplies.
- The site enjoys frontage to both Market Street and Market Lane and is further benefitted access-wise by a side street on the eastern boundary known as Campion Lane.
- Front and rear street frontages are approximately 36m each and the depth of the block is approximately 76m.
- Zoning is B2 Local Centre permitting, with consent, a wide range of commercial and community services uses.
- All services are available for connection upon development.
- Council Rates - $4,148 per annum
For more details, please email agent