Located within this thriving suburban shopping village, the property presents a rare opportunity for purchasers to acquire this well-presented freehold leased to longstanding tenant ‘Clancy’s Bakehouse’.
Auction: Thursday 19th November at 12 noon on-site
* Rental: $57,329 pa + GST + outgoings
* New seven (7) year lease to longstanding and well-known tenant ‘Clancy’s Bakehouse’
* Land area: 285 sqm (approx.)
* Building area: 190 sqm (approx.)
* Two (2) street frontages with rear access via Terminus Lane
* An institution amongst locals within the area
Prominently situated on Waverley Road shopping precinct and enjoying proximity to world-renowned Chadstone Shopping Centre and Monash University Caulfield approximately 12km south-east of Melbourne’s CBD.
One on one inspections are available, strictly via appointment.
Please contact the below exclusive sales agents to arrange:
Tom Maule +61 401 636 049
Andrew Prowse + 61 418 534 076
For more details, please email agent