Savills is delighted to offer for sale this prime development opportunity with an approved townhouse permit and optional plans for a 122 place child care centre (STCA).
This site represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a unique landholding, permitted for a high end, secure “gated style” project, with total gross realisation estimated of $6,600,000.
The key attributes of the fantastic property include:
• Significant 3,057sq m* landholding
• Approved Permit for six large detached four bedroom homes
• Private access via two driveways off Boronia Road
• Average internal area of 214sq m* ideal for owner occupiers
• Each home provides large private open space
• Plans for 122 place child care centre, within a high demand child care location with average cost of $125 per day
• Surrounded by various education facilities including Vermont Primary School and Vermont Secondary College
• Direct proximity to Brentford Square which includes a full-line Woolworths supermarket
• Exceptional value at $2.5m
27A, 31 & 33 Boronia Road, Vermont is for Immediate Private Sale.
For further information please contact Savills agent:
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888
Mark Stafford - 0404 401 053
For more details, please email agent