Colliers International are please to present to the market an unrivaled development opportunity within the Toowoomba CBD known as 28-32 Neil Street, Toowoomba City.
- 3,757m2* of Principal Centre land on 5 tiles with 3 street access.
- The property is currently improved with 2 buildings, consisting of a total floor area of 1,350m2*.
- Passive holding income with 63 casual lease car spaces offering gross income of $81,600 p.a.
- Development opportunity to build to 8 storeys offering views over iconic Queens Park and Toowoomba CBD (STCA).
- Environmental reports have been undertaken and will made available to prospective purchasers.
- A versatile and iconic property for investors, occupiers, land bankers and developers, not to be missed.
With the Toowoomba Regional Councils CBD Development Incentives Policy offering discounts on infrastructure charges up to $1 million and a highly motivated vendor who needs to divest the asset, the timing has never been better to stamp your mark on Australia's fastest growing regional city.
For more information contact the exclusive marketing agents, Dan Dwan & Justin Eastwell of Colliers International Toowoomba.
For more details, please email agent