RE/MAX City is proud to offer for sale a rare city-fringe, freehold purchasing opportunity located at 28-38 Old Cleveland Road, Stones Corner.
28-38 presents a unique owner occupier or value add investment opportunity in the current low interest rate environment. The 2,400m2 fitted out building is positioned on a 1,977m2 block over 2 titles. The building is made up of five commercial tenants and one residential tenant, 4 of which are currently occupied, the largest vacant space available being a high-quality institutional grade commercial office building with campus style floorplan, previously leased by long term tenant Australian Institute of Applied Science.
• Prime 1,977m²* land holding over 2 lots
• 2,400m²* of fitted out building area
• Certificate of Classification
• $122,353.06* net holding income from 4 commercial properties
• Attractive earning potential
• Disability access / Connected access from bus station to premises
• 38 car spaces in a secured basement / off street parking available
• 40m* frontage to the Old Cleveland Road retail strip
• Local Neighbourhood Plan allows 6 level development
• Premium opportunity for owner occupiers, investors and developers – occupy, re-tenant, re-position, redevelop
Located only 4 km from Brisbane CBD, Stones Corner is a mixed-use precinct, with established retail, restaurant, office and residential land use. It has excellent access to public transport including bus and train and easy access to all arterials including South East Freeway, Clem 7, Airport Link and Gateway Motorway.
Please contact Marketing agents Chris and Geoff Esdale for further information and to schedule your inspection.
For more details, please email agent