CVA Property Consultants is proud to offer 28 Devon Road, Pascoe Vale for sale via public Auction on Wednesday 15th March 2017 at 12pm.
Established as a Fish and Chippery since 1st January 2011, this outstanding investment returns $28,657.27 per annum net* plus annual 3% increases.
The property is one of eleven retail shops with customer parking available and is within walking distance to the Oak Park Train station and Rayner Public Reserve.
Property features include:
- Leased to the King of the Sea Fish and Chippery
- Rental $28,657.27 per annum*
- 20 year lease commencing 1st January 2011
- 3% annual rental increases
- Includes three bedroom unit
- Rear laneway access plus garage
- Total Building area 170m2*
- Land area 224m2*
- Future development potential (STCA)
For further information please contact CVA Property Consultants
For more details, please email agent