29-33 King William Street, Fitzroy represents an unprecedented opportunity to secure a fully let apartment block only a few hundred metres from the CBD. The property’s prime location provides for an unrepeatable investment opportunity with a compelling refurbishment and value add potential.
The key attributes of this unique investment opportunity include:
• A whole block of 15 leased apartments on the edge of the CBD
• Current income of $227,604 per annum*
• Premium landholding of 545sq m* with rear laneway access
• Top floor providing stunning CBD views
• Located only 750m* from the CBD and only a short walk from Gertrude Street, Brunswick Street and the Carlton Gardens
• Surrounded by the best retail and lifestyle amenity Melbourne has to offer
• An extremely rare investment opportunity in one of Melbourne’s very best locations!
An investment opportunity such as 29-33 King William Street is exceptionally rare, particularly when you consider its strategic location, the rental upside and potential value add / refurbishment opportunity. Fitzroy is one of Melbourne’s best city fringe suburbs and thus, we urge prospective purchasers to deeply consider the fantastic opportunity that this building represents.
EOI Closed - Offers Under Review
For further information on this magnificent investment opportunity please contact:
Clinton Baxter - 0413 569 888
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266
Mark Stafford - 0404 401 053
For more details, please email agent