Fully renovated first floor office
Brilliantly renovated first floor office located above Laurent Bakeries. Premises includes:
- Excellent natural light throughout
- New carpets, paint, windows, air conditioning, stairs, kitchens and bathroom
- Intercom entry
- Glass entrance off the side lane way with polished concrete floors
- Variety of large offices or rooms/open plan areas
- Tiled reception area
- Bright central stairwell
- 2 off street car spaces
- Brand new electrics and switchboard
- Above newly completed Laurent Cafe
The property is positioned on the southern side of Whitehorse Road, Balwyn located approximately 12km east of the Melbourne CBD within the municipality of Boroondara City Council. Whitehorse Road is a major arterial road that running east from Kew Junction turning into Maroondah Highway continuing through to Box Hill, Ringwood and Lilydale. The position on Whitehorse Road benefits from high exposure being one of the region’s main thoroughfares and is well positioned to connect with the Eastern Freeway, Doncaster Road and the CBD.
The premises is serviced by the 109 tram line at its doorstep, which links the premises to and from Melbourne CBD and the 72 Tram line that travels through Camberwell Junction to Melbourne University. The 109 Tram line also provides a short 15 minute tram ride to Box Hill Train Station and Bus Depot located only 4.2km away from the premises.
For more details, please email agent