Tenancy 3, 455 Brunswick Street is the pick of the Tenancies between Brunswick Central 1 and 2. Set on the ground floor of the Brunswick Central, with the unique appearance and red brick character facade of the former Carlton United Breweries, this 78sqm retail tenancy has the most street presence and exposure of any space within the complex. The location is second to none, with dual street access to both Brunswick and Martin Street and with loads of visitor/customer parking (110*).
- 78sqm Retail or Showroom Tenancy
- Floor-to-Ceiling Glass Shopfront offering plenty of natural light and Branding/Signage opportunity
- Large 15m* frontage to Brunswick Street
- First time available in 12 years
- Ample off-street parking available for customers, visitors & staff
- Existing polished concrete floor, or choose your own floor finish
- Plenty of existing plumbing (previous use is a Hairdresser) & existing Staff Kitchen
- Close to public transport, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Can fit-out to suit your needs OR Hairdressers can move straight in with a slight update to the fit-out
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact your Elders Agents today!
For more details, please email agent