Knight Frank in conjunction with Jellis Craig are delighted to offer for sale 30 & 32 Grey Street, Ringwood East via an Expressions of Interest Campaign that closes on Thursday 10th August at 4pm
To be offered for sale individually or as a whole, these flexible sites provide a purchaser with a well located development opportunity in the rapidly growing area of Ringwood East.
Close to Eastland Shopping, the Maroondah Hospital Precinct, public transport and major road networks and freeways, this opportunity provides a development outcome to medical suites, apartments, childcare, townhomes or alternative development schemes (STCA)
This exciting offering can be summarised by the following key attributes:
- For sale individually or as a whole
- Two residences with a combined land holding of 1,677 sqm*
- 30 Grey Street offers an updated 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom weatherboard house on 839 sqm* of land
- 32 Grey Street comprises a 3 bedroom home on 838 sqm* of land and comes with an approved medical permit
- Short term income available on the existing houses
- Zoned General Residential (GRZ1) and within DD09 Maroondah Hospital Medical Precinct with max height of 10.5 metres*
- Ideal Townhome/Apartment, Medical Centre or alternative development outcome (STCA)
The properties are being offered for sale by expressions of interest closing Thursday, 10 August at 4pm
To receive further information please contact Knight Frank or Jellis Craig.
For more details, please email agent