ICR Property Group are pleased to present For Sale, an investment Asset for your consideration at Unit 20/306 Albert Street.
This tenanted warehouse with a brand new five (5) year Lease currently returns a NET income of $38,000 p.a.
Located in Brunswick with the Brunswick Train Station only 50m* away, this city fringe warehouse represents a great opportunity to acquire an Asset that is well connected and close to Melbourne CBD (5 kms*), and to the neighbouring suburbs via Sydney Road and the City Link.
Key Property features:
- Building area: 247 sqm*
- Brand new 5 year Lease (commencement date: 1 June 2020)
- NET income: $38,000 p.a
- Tenant trading as Organic Ease: https://organicease.com.au/
- Air-conditioned warehouse with suspended ceiling
- Roller shutter door: W: 4.4m* x H: 4.9m*
- Three (3) car spaces
- Great accessibility to Melbourne CBD (5 kms*) via Sydney Road (250 m*) and the City Link (2.5 kms*)
- Industrial 1 Zone
- Brunswick Train Station: 50m*
- Tram route number 19 (Albert St/Sydney Rd): 250 m*
- Sydney Road: 250 m*
- Woolworths, Sydney Road: 120 m*
- RMIT University Brunswick Campus: 850 m*
- Barkly Square Shopping Centre: 1 kms*
- The Royal Melbourne Hospital: 2.2 kms*
- City Link: 2.5 kms*
- Merri Creek: 2.8 kms*
- Melbourne CBD: 5 kms*
For further information regarding this investment opportunity or to organise a private inspection, please contact one of ICR’s Exclusive Sales Agents below:
Julian Materia – 0498 188 011
Troy Crouch – 0411 727 095
Raff De Luise – 0418 533 633
***Note on Private Inspections***
ICR Property Group are committed to providing a safe environment for you and our clients, as well as a safe working environment for our colleagues.
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, ICR are now conducting inspections by private appointment only.
We ask for your assistance during these private inspections to adhere to the social distancing rules and refrain from touching any surfaces. Should you wish to see the functionality of any devices, please ask the accompanying agent.
Please do not request an inspection if:
- You have a high temperature/fever, coughing, sore throat or shortness of breath
- You have encountered someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
- You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
- You have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19
Thank you for your patience. Together we can help slow the spread of Covid-19 within our community.
Looking to Sell, Lease or Develop your Property? Contact ICR Property Group, the experts in Commercial Real Estate for over 20 years.
For more details, please email agent