Two separate titles
Purchase both lots or one
Total Building: 4,451sqm*
32 Denninup Way: 3,293sqm*
34 Denninup Way: 1,158qm*
Asking price: $5,250,000 plus GST
32 Denninup Way: $3,950,000 plus GST
Sold as Vacant Possession
34 Denninup Way is currently tenanted on a month to month basis
For Sale are two separate titles of 32 & 34 Denninup Way, Malaga. Be part of a quality and outstanding opportunity within the heart of the Malaga Industrial precinct. On offer are two well-presented Office/Warehouse buildings on a massive 7,460sqm* block of land one boasting a SUPER HIGH 17m truss height.
Can be purchased individually.
32 Denninup Way
Building is 3,293sqm*, roof height of 9m - 17m, HUGE power available, painted warehouse floors with a sleek office over two levels which overlooks the warehouse via the floor-to-ceiling glass.
*Front of building has just been painted.
*A new Crossover to be completed very soon.
34 Denninup Way
Building is 1,158sqm*, roof height of up to 6.5m with front office/amenities with the warehouse having side roller doors facing 32 Denninup Way.
32 Denninup Way, Malaga
Warehouse - 2,798sqm*
* Roof height 9m - 17m
* HUGE power supply available
* Two 5m x 5m electric roller doors
* Newly painted front of building with painted floors
Office/Amenities - 495sqm*
* Over two levels with glassed exterior viewing into the warehouse
* Reception, large glass office areas
* Very large kitchen/tea room
34 Denninup Way, Malaga
Warehouse - 1,007sqm*
* Three side roller doors
* Roof vents and hi-bay warehouse lighting
Office/Amenities - 151sqm*
* Multiple offices and reception area
* Both buildings are easily accessed via a gated driveway, two crossovers with a third coming soon.
* Huge concrete and bitumen hardstand for parking or unloading containers
* Secure, gated entry, security alarmed and swipe card access (32)
* Multiple toilets & shower facilities
Zoning: General Industrial
Transport Links: Reid Highway, Tonkin Highway, Mitchell Freeway to the west
Malaga is a 15 minute drive from the Perth CBD, 10 minutes from interstate roads, 15 minutes from Perth’s international and domestic airports, 18km from the rail facility at the Kewdale Freight Terminal, and around 33km from Fremantle Port.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Gavin Lilleyman
*Please note that all measurements are approximate.
For more details, please email agent