Savills is delighted to offer for sale this magnificent development site situated in a highly sought after position just metres from the bustling Highett Road retail precinct. This property represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a prime corner development site within the rapidly evolving and highly sought after suburb of Highett with a recently approved permit for a striking boutique development of 25 apartments. The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
- Prime corner landholding of 1,246 sqm*
- Prominent frontages to Graham Road and Highett Grove
- General Residential Zone 1
- Recently approved permit for 25 apartments designed by ‘Bruce Henderson Architects’
- Direct proximity to an abundance of retail amenity on the Highett Road retail strip, as well as the major Westfield Southland Shopping Centre
- Within walking distance of Highett Train Station and various bus routes
- Surrounded by some of Melbourne’s best private schools
- A high quality, permit approved development opportunity designed by renowned architects
The opportunity to secure such a prime development site in this highly regarded suburban location is incredibly rare, especially when you consider the proximity to quality retail amenity, public transport, size of the site, successful surrounding developments and planning approval for a spectacular bouqtiue apartment project.
32-34 Graham Road, Highett is For Immediate Private Sale.
For further information, please contact:
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888
For more details, please email agent