32-34 Pearl Street offers high quality warehouse accommodation with the benefit of side and front access to a secure storage yard. Located in the industrial suburb of Wivenhoe, this facility boasts very good links to road infrastructure and is located amongst other major industrial users in the immediate vicinity:
- Portal frame warehouse with 5m clearance(approx.)
- Wide (8m) front roller door
- 3 phase power, with 30kw solar inverter ' contributes to considerable tenant power savings
- Toilet amenities
- 6m wide side roller door (approx.)
- Secure yard ' circa 1,400 sqm (approx.)
- 810 sqm GBA (approx.)
- Rental $60,000 + GST + Outgoings
- Zoned General Industrial under the Burnie Interim Planning Scheme 2013
Significant industrial development land adjoins this property and can be utilised by negotiation to significantly expand this property's size and storage capacity.
To enquire about this opportunity and arrange an inspection, please contact Nicholas Bond of Knight Frank for further details.
For more details, please email agent