Sitting on the cusp of Kings Beach, Happy Valley and Bulcock Beach, this solid low-set beach house is perfectly positioned close to restaurants, cafes, shops and cinemas, the Coastal Walkway and metres from all the Coast's best beaches.
This solid home of generous proportions sits on an elevated 607m2* allotment zoned high density residential (15 metre height limit) and offers 3 bedrooms plus a sleep out or fourth bedroom, generous living areas, double carport and much more.
This is truly a place you can relax and call home. Live in it, rent it out, renovate it, or pull it down and build your own dream home or perhaps redevelop? Whatever the choice, don't miss out on the opportunity to secure this exciting real estate investment opportunity.
Ideally positioned to take advantage of the relaxing beach lifestyle only the Sunshine Coast can offer do not delay booking your inspection.
- Solid lowset beach house on an elevated 607m2* allotment
- Zoned High Density Residential with 15 metre height limit
- Possible unit development site (subject to Council approval)
- Just a 200m* stroll to Happy Valley or Kings Beach
- The Coast's best surf breaks on your door step
- Close to public transport, schools, shops, cafes and restaurants
- Highly sought-after beach side real estate
- Approximately 65 minutes* to the Brisbane International Airport and 30 minutes* to Maroochydore Airport
- 15 minutes* to Sunshine Coast University Hospital.
- 20 minutes* to Sunshine Coast University.
For more details, please email agent