Two exceptional first class industrial properties available for sale separately or as a whole via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 12th December 2019 at 3pm.
Situated on the corner of Whitehall and Minnie Street, the versatile properties share an impressive combined total street frontage of 141 metres* and excellent exposure to the high volume of passing vehicles daily along this busy arterial.
320 Whitehall Street, Yarraville
- Frontage of 46 metres* to Whitehall Street
- Total building area: 1,115m2*
- Including 200m2* of open plan and partitioned air-conditioned offices
- Internal warehouse clearance of 7 metres*
- Container access via Minnie Street
- 8 on-site car spaces
1 Minnie Street, Yarraville
- Total building area: 1,462m2*
- Clear span warehouse with internal clearance of 7 metres*
- Concrete hardstand of 1,736m2*
- Canopy of 200m2*
- Open plan and partitioned air-conditioned offices
- Multiple container height RSD access with loading/unloading facilities
- On-site car spaces
Total land holding of 4,721m2*.
Existing short term rental until 14th March 2020.
Bounded by major roads, the properties are located 700m* from Somerville Road, 1.6km* from Williamstown Road and 2kms* from the West Gate Freeway and the West Gate Tunnel due to be completed in 2022 which will reduce travel times by up to 20 minutes and allow for much more convenient access to the Melbourne CBD, Port of Melbourne and associated arterials.
In conjunction with Lemon Baxter.
Pricing excludes GST
For more details, please email agent