Savills Melbourne is delighted to offer for sale this boutique retail opportunity located in central Carnegie. The property represents a blank canvas retail shell, which benefits from an approved liquor license and permits for a 110 patrons.
The key attributes of this outstanding investment opportunity include:
- Prominent retail premises of 196 sq m*
- Approved plans and permit for food and beverage premise with indoor and outdoor seating, liquor licence and capacity of 110 patrons
- Red line plan, grease trap and waste disposal agreement in place
- Suits a variety of uses (STCA)
- High profile 28m* frontage to Neerim Road and Shepparson Avenue
- Ideally positioned within Carnegie’s proven central retail core which includes Woolworths, ANZ and a plethora of boutique restaurants and cafés.
- Within 5 minutes’ walk* from Carnegie Station.
- A rare opportunity to secure a flexible retail strata shop within the highly desirable south-eastern suburbs
323 Neerim Road, Carnegie is SOLD.
Julian Heatherich: 0412 995 655
Benson Zhou: 0458 488 888
Glenn Ye: 0476 938 888
For more details, please email agent