As the exclusive selling agents CBRE is pleased to offer Chatswood’s most perfectly located development site at 33-35 Johnson Street, Chatswood, NSW to the market for sale via an International Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday 1 November 2018 at 3pm (AEST). The property represents a superb residential development site within the highly sought after suburb of Chatswood, one of the most significant and connected centres within the Sydney’s North Shore.
Willoughby Council is undertaking investigations to plan strategically for future growth and has released the Chatswood CBD Planning and Urban Design Strategy promoting new planning controls and building design guidelines to preserve the commercial core and deliver higher residential density on the CBD fringe. The Council’s vision is to position Chatswood to take full advantage of the growth potential on the upcoming Sydney Metro Project.
The site is located on the fringe of the Chatswood retail and commercial centre at the south-eastern boundary of the planned rezoning area. The site will enjoy fantastic Sydney CBD and district views and close proximity to top quality education, abundance of amenity and will benefit from the Chatswood future redevelopment into a first class community to work, live and play.
33-35 Johnson Street, Chatswood offers prospective developers the opportunity to capitalise on the following features:
• Unique opportunity in the highly sought after suburb of Chatswood;
• Prominent location – within 5 mins* walk to shops, lifestyle, public transport, schools and parks;
• All lots of SP4282 in one line;
• Site Area of 1,609sqm* with dual street frontage;
• Proposed B4 Mixed Use Zoning, FSR of 6:1 and height limit of 90 metres** (STCA);
• Potential maximum GFA of 9,656sqm** (STCA);
• Potential yield of circa 100 apartments and commercial space (STCA);
• Close to well-regarded private and public schools in Chatswood and nearby suburbs;
• 4.5km* from Macquarie Park/North Ryde and 5km* from North Sydney;
• 8 km* north of Sydney CBD; and
• Strong demand for high quality residential apartments.
**Chatswood CBD Planning and Urban Design Strategy (Final Report, January 2018). Subject to Council Approval
To obtain further information, please do not hesitate to contact the exclusive agent below.
M: 0422 206 015
M: 0412 822 144
M: 0421 218 031
For more details, please email agent