Savills is thrilled to offer for sale this prominent corner landholding with an approved permit for a stunning apartment project located at 33-35 Ringwood Street, Ringwood. The site is situated within a highly sought after suburban location with easy access to an abundance of high quality amenity including Eastland Shopping Centre directly opposite.
The key attributes of the fantastic property include:
- Prominent corner site of 675sq m* with frontages to Ringwood & Bourke Streets
- Cleared ‘Commercial 1’ landholding ready for development
- Permit for 28 spacious apartments plus high quality ground floor retail
- Project thoughtfully designed by renowned ‘DKO Architecture’
- Alternate development scheme for a hotel development comprising 57 rooms
- Easy walking distance to Ringwood Station
- Located directly opposite Eastland which features a myriad of shopping, dining and entertaining options (recently undergone a $665m expansion)
33-35 Ringwood Street, Ringwood is For Immediate Private Sale.
For further information please contact:
Yvonne Zhou - 0415 100 831
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
For more details, please email agent