Ideally located directly opposite Watergardens Town Centre and boasting an array of amenities, this site is ideal for a developer looking to commence the development immediately.
• Significant 7,556 sqm* site in a Comprehensive Development Zone (CDZ1)
• Permit approved and ready to go with 75 apartments
• Benefiting from a range of 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
• Potential to reposition the site to a townhouse development (STCA)
• Ideally set back off Sydenham Road, providing an idyllic setting with peaceful surrounds
• Easy access with Watergardens train station merely meters from the site and moments away from Melton Highway and Calder Freeway
• An abundance of amenity with Watergardens Town Centre directly across the road. Being a super-regional shopping centre, it houses 124,969 sqm* of retail including Target, Big W, Hoyts Cinema, Harvey Norman, Bunnings, JB Hi Fi, AMF Bowling, Goodlife Health Club, Coles, 2 Woolworth supermarkets, an outdoor dining precinct and over 4,700 car spaces
• City of Brimbank is the second most populous municipality in metropolitan Melbourne, sourced from City of Brimbank.
This property is being sold in conjunction with Tony Parissis of Bells Real Estate 0418 322 448
For more details, please email agent