CVA Property Consultants are pleased to offer this outstanding investment via Public Auction Wednesday 29th March 2017 at 12pm.
This outstanding investment property features two individual commercial office buildings and comprises eight tenancies of retail/commercial nature. The buildings consist of concrete panel construction, shared lobby areas, air conditioning, individual amenities in each suite, together with exposure to Ferntree Gully Road, one of the the main thoroughfare's through the City of Monash,
- Potential Income: $243,166.00* (Based upon fully leased)
- Total building area of 971m2*
- Land area of 1,966m2*
- Huge frontage to Ferntree Gully Road of 41 metres*
- 39 on site car spaces, including nine undercover spaces
- Established tenants including Snap Printing, that has occupied since 2002
- 2 titles, offering future "sell down" opportunity
- Special Use Zone 6
- Significant future development upside
Situated near the corner of Ferntree Gully Road & Blackburn Road, in the Monash commercial precinct surrounded by Starbucks Head Office, 7-11 Head Office, ANZ Business Bank, the recently completed Goodman Ferntree Business Park, Omnico Corporate Estate, Axxess Business Park, Monash University Clayton Campus and The Glen Shopping Centre.
344-346 Ferntree Gully Road is 22 kms* from the Melbourne Central Business District, just 500m* from Monash University, 1.2 kms* from the Monash Freeway providing a short 20 minute* drive to CBD. Public Transport is available via bus services on Ferntree Gully Road and Blackburn Rd, further supplemented by Syndal Railway Station, located just 2 kms* away.
Inspections available by appointment.
For more details, please email agent