Fitzroys is pleased to bring to the market 35 Church Street Brighton, for sale via Public On-Site Auction Thursday 29th August at 1pm
This irreplaceable freehold investment is situated between Carpenter and St Andrews Streets in the heart of Church Street – Melbourne’s most highly regarded strip shopping precinct.
We highlight the key features of this outstanding opportunity:
- Leased to long standing ASX listed National Australia Bank Limited
- Net income of $214,470 per annum plus all outgoings including Land Tax (single holding basis)
- Ultra-modern open plan fit out.
- Centrally located site area of 288sqm* with ROW at rear.
- Outstanding 8.5 metre high exposure frontage to Church Street
- Record low 0% vacancy between Carpenter and St Andrews Streets
- Excellent public car parking nearby
- Serviced by an affluent local demographic with leading private schools and excellent amenities nearby.
-Surrounded by Australia’s leading high end retailers including Country Road, Saba, Mecca, Seed, Bed Bath N Table, Scanlan Theodore, Sportscraft, Husk and more.
- Outstanding opportunity to acquire highly sought after freehold investment in Melbourne’s premier shopping strip.
For more details, please email agent