This prominent corner petrol station / convenience store and Subway restaurant investment is available via public auction, Thursday 29th October, 2015 at 12pm on site.
The property is currently leased to two well-known national brand names and features an attached canopy over three parallel island fittings with multi-product dispensers, fibreglass tanks and underground gas.
Service Station / Convenience store:
- Tenant: W & L Group Pty Ltd operating as United Petroleum
- Current Rental return: $97,850.00 p.a.net + GST
- Lease terms: 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 years from Feb 2014
Restaurant / Retail:
- Tenant: Subway Realty Pty Ltd
- Current Rental return: $45,540.00 p.a.net + GST
- Lease terms: 7 + 7 + 7 years from Nov 2013
- Total rental return: $143,390.00 pa net + GST
- Land area: 1,375m2*
- 11 on site car spaces
- Fantastic street frontage
- Corner alotment
The property's convenient location is on the southern side of Ferntree Gully Road catering to traffic heading into the CBD and is under 1.2 kilometres* to the entrance and exit ramps for the Monash Freeway (M1). Conveniently located on the corner of Howleys Road and Ferntree Gully Road, the site is located right next Monash University and is constantly feeding the businesses located nearby as well as the vast array of commercial and industrial tenants and occupiers in the area.
AUCTION: Thursday 29th October 2015 at 12pm on site
For more details, please email agent