Positioned in the thriving suburb of Berwick, this tremendous parcel of land is ideally suited for house and land development, aged care / retirement living or medium density development.
Comprising 24,600m2* (2.46ha*) of prime Urban Growth Zoned land and located within the Berwick Waterways PSP. Positioned within close proximity to major arterial roadways this medium density residential community is moments to retail amenities including Westfield Fountain Gate, Berwick town centre and Eden Rise Village.
Surrounded by well established and successful land subdivisions and house and land packages by the likes of Alira and Minta by Stockland.
37km south east of the Melbourne CBD this development site is further enhanced by well regarded educational facilities such as Monash University, Chisolm Institute, Berwick Fields Primary School, Heritage College, Fleetwood Primary School, Brentwood Primary School and services such as childcare centres and Casey Hospital.
- Land area: 24,600m2* (2.46ha*)
- Estimated number of lots: 28 (STPA)
- Substantial 94m2* frontage to Centre Road
- Within the Berwick Waterways PSP, parcel has a total net developable area of 17,200m2*
- Berwick has a median house price of $670,500 and a median rental yield of $400 per week (Source REA)
- Recent surrounding land sales in excess of $1,000.00 psm
- Urban Growth Zone- Schedule 9
Pricing excludes GST.
For more details, please email agent