Level 2 of this corner commercial building is an office with a mixture of partitioned, open plan, and reception areas. 272m2 is available with vacant possession. The full-floor plate offers its own amenities including kitchen, male & female bathrooms, and a shower. 2 undercover secure bays are available which are accessed from the rear laneway. The building is fully secure with swipe card access to the basement and alarmed
355 Newcastle Street situated on the corner of Newcastle Street and Serich Lane centrally located without the CBD inconvenience. With immediate access to the North & South Freeways, metres away from public transportation and minutes away from Northbridge's bustling centre. This high exposure corner position attracts over 16,300 of daily passing traffic, this is an excellent location for your business to thrive.
• Architecturally designed commercial building constructed in 2002
• Easy access to main arterial roads and freeways
• Situated on a high exposure corner
• Located in the heart of Northbridge with cafes, restaurants & the CBD all within walking distance
• Security and lift access, kitchens, toilets & showers
• Fully equipped with data cabling, telephone & partitioning
Ray White Commercial (WA) is delighted to offer to the market this office for sale by Private Treaty.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact:
Ray White Commercial (WA)
0421 622 777
0412 925 899
For more details, please email agent