Raine & Horne Commercial are pleased to present to the market a prime tenanted investment opportunity situated within "The Coterie", a prestigious collaboration from award winning design teams at Rothelowman and Bruce Henderson Architects. The Coterie is a mixed use development and modern day sanctuary which includes within its design the St Pauls Bakery heritage facade and original bakers oven. The development features a diverse selection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, 4 penthouses and prominent ground floor retail and office space with frontage to both St Pauls Terrace and Alfred Street.
The key investment highlights of Tenancy C at 365 St Pauls Terrace are as follows -
* 520sqm leased multi-level office
* 299sqm ground floor, 101sqm basement, 119sqm mezzanine
* Brand new 5 year lease commencing on project completion (Dec 2019 approx.)
* Providing a net return of $230,000 + GST per annum
* Exclusive on-site car parking
* Unique heritage frontage with exposure to St Pauls Tce
* Original heritage bakers oven within tenancy
* Immediate access to a range of surrounding amenity
* Unrivaled access to public transport with Fortitude Valley Station only 130m away
* Ample on-site visitor car parking of 35 bays (approx.)
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact your Raine & Horne Commercial agents.
Listing ID - 20046053
For more details, please email agent