Prominently positioned on Nepean Highway in the heart of Frankston is this tremendous property comprises 1,826m2of land with current improvements totaling 319m2* overlooking Kananook Creek.
With a Mixed Use Zone this property provides fantastic opportunity for future residential or mixed use development (STCA).
An impressive 25 metres* Nepean Highway frontage provides for terrific exposure and a tranquil rear outlook.
Situated less than 600 metres to Beach Street and less than 200 metres to Frankston Beach, 1.4km to Bayside Shopping Centre which anchors major retailers such as Myer, Kmart, Target, Aldi, Coles and Woolworths.
Public Transport is available via Buses along Nepean Highway only 130metre away and 1.6km to Frankston Station.
- Land area: 1,826m2*
- Restaurant area: 192m2* (Restaurant)
- Gallery area: 127m2* (Gallery)
- Fully functional restaurant with an outstanding reputation
- 28 onsite car spaces
- Mixed Use Zone
- In excess of 36,000 cars passing daily
- Mixed Use development opportunity
- Business as usual for The Boathouse Cafe and Original Oz Art Gallery
For further information or to arrange an inspection, pl;ease contact CVA Property Consultants.
Pricing excludes GST.
For more details, please email agent