Here is your opportunity to purchase one of Berwick's most prominent industrial properties. Currently under lease to BCI Furniture, you have the option to buy this building with the view to occupy within 12 months, or as an outright investment to add to your portfolio.
The 1,553m² building set on a site of 2,000m² includes the following features:
• 1,140m² warehouse
• 89m² mezzanine floor
• 150m² concrete panel room built within the warehouse (formerly for use as a fireproof furniture polishing area) with the roof creating a further 150m² mezzanine (concrete roof).
• 150m² of offices over two levels comprising a reception, kitchenette, three (3) partitioned offices and open plan office are. Additional 62m² bonus office area of over the amenities in the warehouse.
• Concrete paved front hardstand and canopy
• Security features including intercom and CCTV
• Newly installed steel fencing with automatic sliding security gates
Access to Enterprise will become easier with the Clyde Road level crossing removal due for completion in 2022. The level crossing removal project at Clyde Road, Berwick has been expanded to upgrade the bus interchange at Berwick Station. This will be a significant boost for commuters in Melbourne’s South East.
Facey Property with an established reputation based on honesty and professionalism is eager to service your property needs.
Our team offers a diverse range of experience in commercial property; specialising in sales, leasing, advocacy and management.
Contact us on 9701 4455 or enquire @ www.faceyproperty.com.au to make your next move.
For more details, please email agent