CVA Property Consultants in conjunction with LJ Hooker Paynesville would like to invite you to purchase 37-43 Esplanade, Paynesville.
This exceptional corner development site of 5,930m2* has a current approved planning permit for 14 retail spaces / offices and 7 three-bedroom residential townhouses each with double garage to be constructed. The flexible retail spaces / office areas range in sizes from 80m2 – 140m2*, with the option to combine to suit a larger retail or office requirement. The plan also incorporates 50 public car spaces.
The site is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Paynesville retail precinct with a frontage to Esplanade of over 75 metres* and a frontage to Wellington Street of over 80 metres*, and boasts uninterrupted views of The Gippsland Lakes. Neighbouring retailers include Ritchies Supa IGA plus liquor, Australia Post, Bendigo Bank and FoodWorks, as well as numerous cafes, restaurants and retail shops.
- Current approved planning permit, aboriginal and cultural heritage approved, and shire permits
- 14 retail spaces / offices and 7 residential townhouses to be constructed
- Land area: 5,930m2*
- Frontage to Esplanade of over 75 metres*
- Frontage to Wellington Street of over 80 metres*
- 50 public car spaces
- Uninterrupted views of The Gippsland Lakes
- Located in the heart of Paynesville retail precinct
Take advantage of this rare opportunity in a signature position.
CVA Property Consultants
0404 530 393
LJ Hooker Paynesville
0418 514 421
For more details, please email agent