'King's Lynn' is a property of some significance, the two storey building was built when Brisbane was booming and Bowen Hills's was evolving as one of our inner city residential areas.
Built circa 1886 and now standing as the oldest surviving residence in the street the property retains many original features including polished timber floors, original brickwork, high ceilings, timber fretwork details and original fireplace.
Situated on 304m2 block of prime inner-city land it is also a wonderful part of Brisbane's unique colonial inheritance of a treasured Victorian housing style.
- Land size - 304m2
- NLA - 120m2 (approx.) plus 30m2 (approx) covered external area
- 3 Generous sized bedrooms
- Hamptons style kitchen off lounge room with build it bench
- Front sitting / dining room with double door that open to main room
- Front balcony off two rooms with rear balcony
-Timber floors, high ceilings and air conditioning throughout
- Side car access and large yard
- Zoning - QPP - EC / QPP - PDA2
- Ample onsite parking PLUS 4 Brisbane City Council street parking permits
- Registered on BCC Heritage Register
A superb location walking distance to RNA showgrounds, King Street, Gasworks, Emporium and James Street with all their associated bars, restaurants, shops and exceptional public transport options.
Located in the Bowen Hills priority development area and surrounded by a plethora of new residential and commercial development. With multiple uses for the property such as commercial offices, home office or private residence (STCA) there is a great opportunity for the owner occupier or investor to own a part of Brisbane's colourful history.
Please call Geoff Esdale for further information and to schedule your inspection.
For more details, please email agent