Gunning is pleased to offer for sale by Public Auction this prominent freestanding restaurant building on the corner of Bay Street and The Grand Parade Brighton Le Sands.
The well presented two level restaurant has huge exposure to south bound The Grand Parade traffic, and very near to the pedestrian crossing to Brighton Beach; a heavy foot traffic area and prominent position..
373 Bay Street has a rear service frontage to Creighton Lane. The approximately building area is 320sqm with a 9 meter frontage to Bay Street.
The council car park is in close proximity so to is the Novotel Hotel. Arguably the best position on this famous southern Sydney food and entertainment strip
- Freestanding block of land: 170.7sqm
- 9 meter frontage to Bay Street: rear frontage to Creighton Lane.
- Building area: 320sqm (approximately)
- Zoning: Tourist – Rockdale Local Council
- Gross income: $134,739 p.a. + GST.
- Current tenant on a 5 year lease.
- Quality restaurant / cafe fit-out.
- Footpath dining licence.
- The metal awning is in the process of being replaced by the owners.
- Development potential on a site amalgamation basis.
- In the Agent's opinion there is room for improvement in the current market rent.
Auction Date: Wednesday 29th March 2017
Auction Venue: Club Central Hurstville, 2 Crofts Avenue, Hurstville 2220
M: 0413 610 194
P: (02) 9310 9207
M: 0413 872 422
P: (02) 9310 9211
For more details, please email agent