EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSED - For enquiries contact Nichols Crowder
Located in Kingston City Council's Moorabbin Activity Centre, these two magnificent land parcels are right in the heart of the lifestyle, retail, education and transport amenity that Moorabbin has to offer.
This wonderful opportunity now awaits for the astute purchaser to capitalise on a higher and better use highlighted by the following:
* Two adjoining sites - excellent development envelope
* Total land area of 3,126sqm (approx)
* Activity Centre Zone - Schedule 3 under the City of Kingston Planning Scheme (Up to 5 levels permissible)
* Comprises two freestanding warehouses
* Total building area: 1,705sqm (approx)
* Excellent holding income - wonderful land bank opportunity
* Brilliant townhouse scheme designed by well-known architect available
* Close proximity to major services of Moorabbin train station, Woolworths supermarket and retail amenity
* Kingston City Council initiated the recent zone change, thus welcoming activity in this precinct
* Wonderful local community facilities including $30 million redevelopment of the St Kilda Football Club and surrounding parkland.
For further information and inspections contact:
JAMES GLEN - 0401 493 277 or email@example.com
JULIAN VAUTIN - 0420 406 660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate. All prices are plus GST, unless otherwise stated.
For more details, please email agent