Savills is delighted to offer for sale this major city fringe development opportunity located at 4 Neilson Place, Footscray. The property is situated in the heart of the highly successful and quickly growing Joseph Road Precinct, representing the perfect development opportunity to capitalise on the continued growth in this thriving city-fringe location.
Key attributes of this incredible opportunity include:
- Major development site of 1,724sq m*
- Extensive street frontage of almost 30 metres*
- Activity Centre Zone with unprecedented future development potential (STCA)
- Previously permitted for 15 level project with 147 apartments*
- Perfect position within the thriving Joseph Road Precinct, a proven apartment hot spot
- Immediately surrounded by an abundance of brand new retail and lifestyle facilities in the precinct as well as the Footscray Activity Centre
- Positioned on the edge of the CBD (only 5km*) with potential for stunning panoramic views from any future redevelopment
- Outstanding location in direct proximity to public transport, the picturesque Maribyrnong River, significant retail amenity and two Victoria University campuses both within 1km*
The opportunity to secure such a significant and well advanced development site in one of Melbourne’s most highly sought after suburbs is extremely rare, especially when you consider the high exposure position, considerable sales and abundance of surrounding amenity.
Nick Peden: 0402 011 266
Jesse Radisich: 0402 085 702
Benson Zhou 周文旭: 0458 488 888
For more details, please email agent